Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Readers

When I first created this blog, it was an outlet. That's all. It was here just to help me remember where I've been, and how far I've come.

It has now become sort of an accountability tool. A way to help me remember what I am doing and why. It keeps me present, always remembering what the heck I'm working toward.

And for many months, I only had a straggler reader come by. I have put this blog on the Mormon Blog list so that people looking to read other Mormon's thoughts, can access it. Of course, that's where most of my referrals come from. But I'm surprised by how many people regularly read this blog. Many of you come back several times a week and I'm sorry; I wish I could post on here more than I do. I wish that I had inspirational thoughts every few days but I just don't.

I truly value each and every visitor who comes to my site and I am so grateful for those of you who have left me your kind words of hope and encouragement. I look forward to many more, and as my readership grows, I know that my testimony will also. I pray that my word can bring someone comfort who is going through what I have. Thank you so much for coming by!

And for the one in Trabuco Canyon, I would love for you to drop me a comment. Not to embarrass or single you out but you're a regular lurker and I wish I knew what brings you here :). If you don't want to, don't feel pressured. You're still welcome and I love to see your visit whenever you stop by.

Take care all! Happy church-going tomorrow. I can't wait!

No comments: